Mail for book review at mapsavdelhi.library@blogger.com

Mail for book review at mapsavdelhi.library@blogger.com

Monday 9 July 2018

05-July 2018



The book I read last month was amazing. It is 'unbroken' by Paula Morris.
My favorite character was Rebecca. This person saved the ghosts from haunting the world till eternity. And those ghosts... Frank and Delphine got freed. This book taught me that we should always be ready to help others

Disha
IX-F



Related image

I read the book 'Stop Worrying and Start Living' by Dale Carnegie in the month of April. This book helped me a lot in overcoming anxiety, tensions and worries. It helped me see this world as a new, different , positive person!!! Now I worry less and live more. 

Disha Sharma
IX- F



Image result for shiver' and 'forever' by Maggie stiefvater.


I read the book parts of shiver triolog... 'shiver' and 'forever' by Maggie stiefvater.
These books are about werewolves and the special life and the senses they have. I learnt that even wild animals are nice, who might seem dangerous!!

Disha
IX-F

No comments:

Post a Comment